Approved Timber Utilisation Plan
VicForests' Timber Utilisation Plan, approved April 2017
What is a Timber Utilisation Plan?
Timber Utilisation Plan Schedule (tables)
- Summary of the Timber Utilisation Plan
- Schedule of coupes, including silvicultural intent
- Coupe number index - tables to allow identification of altered coupe numbers between previous WUPs and the TUP
- The gross area of the coupe, which is the area within which harvesting may occur
To view VicForests' TUP schedule and associated documentation, please click on the below link:
Timber Utilisation Plan Maps
INTERACTIVE WEB MAP
Click on the link below for an overview of areas covered by the Timber Utilisation Plan.
(Note: It is recommended to use Firefox or Google Chrome to view the Interactive Map)
Information on use of the interactive map can be located via the TRP Interactive map guide available via the link below.
(Note: There will be some discrepancies between the TRP and the TUP interactive maps).
PRINTABLE PDF MAPS
- The ‘gross’ area of a coupe within which harvesting may take place. The gross area may include areas which will not be harvested to aid operational efficiencies or to align the boundary to a feature in the landscape (e.g. a road).
- Forest management zones, major forest roads and towns
- Maps are listed by forest management district. It is important to consider all maps, particularly where your area of interest may border multiple districts.
- The pdf maps are designed for printing on A1 paper and may be difficult to navigate if printed on smaller sizes.
Benalla/ Mansfield FMA
Central Gippsland FMA
East Gippsland FMA
Location of map sheets
The location of map sheets can be seen via the link below.