- Central Highlands Regional Forest Agreement
- Responsible Wood Certification - 7MATE
- Community Support
- FSC Controlled Wood audit of VicForests
- Powelltown Sawmill wins Community Engagement Award
- AFS change name to Responsible Wood
- Plastic bags should be replaced by sustainable, recyclable paper
- Win $2000 worth of hardware
- Top 50 wood articles from 2017
VicForests would like to thank everyone who supported us throughout 2017 and would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year.
Despite being presented with challenges this year, the timber industry has experienced many positives.
The crew from 7MATE’s Going Bush recently joined VicForests, and a team of auditors, to learn how native timber harvesting operations are certified in Victoria.
Forest certification is important to VicForests because it provides reassurance from third-party experts that their operations comply with internationally recognised environmental standards.