The Rubicon State forest has been a vital resource in supplying quality timber products to Victorians and supporting the regional economy for more than 100 years.
The Rubicon sits within the Central Highlands Regional Forest Area which generates more than $500 million dollars and directly employs more than 2 000 people every year.
- Central Highlands Regional Forest Agreement
- Responsible Wood Certification - 7MATE
- Community Support
- FSC Controlled Wood audit of VicForests
- Powelltown Sawmill wins Community Engagement Award
- AFS change name to Responsible Wood
- Plastic bags should be replaced by sustainable, recyclable paper
- Win $2000 worth of hardware
- Top 50 wood articles from 2017